2007年12月9日日曜日

wedding homework

Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Eloping? Having it in a foreign location like Hawaii?What is your ideal wedding?


My ideal wedding is to hold in Hawaii and Guam!!!!!!!
Because, I love Hawaii and guam. I love sea.
I play surfing and wakeboard in summer.
So I love sea so much!!!!
I want to wedding with to see sea.


What would you definitely do or wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?

I will definitely wear white wedding dress!!
I will definitely go to Hawaii and Guam!!
I think wedding ceremony is important.
Because wedding ceremonoy is one time!! some people may hold wedding ceremony twice.
But almost people hold wedding ceremony one time.
So I think wedding ceremony is good memory.



!!!!!!!I want to wedding ceremony!!!!!!!!!

4 件のコメント:

Rinhan さんのコメント...

Hawaii and Guam are good places because it can do the wedding by holding the travel concurrently.
I want to go to the resort like Hawaii once!!

sunflower さんのコメント...

Your ideal wedding is so clear and nice! I think Guam and Hawaii are good place for wedding!!

kotone さんのコメント...

to rinhan
thank you for comment.
I love Hawaii.
I recommend you to go to Hawaii.
I think that you will enjoy at Hawaii.

kotone さんのコメント...

to sunflower
thank you for comment.
When I was a high school student I went to Hawaii.
I saw wedding ceremony at that time. I thought I want to wedding ceremony at Hawaii.
I thik Hawaii and Guam are very great place for wedding ceremony.